Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2017

Salzy 2/17/17 Brooklyn, New York


From an insiders point of view, tonights V.I.P. awards go to Tom & Joe Yegg for pulling double duty performing with both DLS and The Good Yeggs.


The Dillon Lane Syndicate performed with their usual dedication to Rock & Soul that I have come to expect. I also enjoyed being a spectator and watching the other two thirds of The Yeggs perform, those are my boys.

Thanks for inviting us down to co-headline DLS


Tom & Joe Rocking out with DLS.

Note the DLS "Bling" on the Bass Drum that Brian provided.


The Whiskey Sour - For some months now the "Whiskey Sour" has been mentioned in hushed tones and Loud Brackets from our Mr. Dillon and every single time a shot glass went off over my head that read  "I never tried a Whiskey Sour Ever", well we were offered a Drink ticket apiece during The Good Yeggs second set and Brian had mentioned onstage, on the night on the classiness of his Drink "served with an Egg White", I ordered mine without such eggish frippery and enjoyed it thoroughly.


The Dillon Lane Syndicate Core Band flanked by Syndicate members Tom & Joe Yegg.


The Good Yeggs (photo by Slane).


The Drummers - Phil P. & myself (rocking the mad scientist look)


Salzy Exterior.


With all of the cuisine Park Slope has to offer and being exhausted and starving after work I stopped in and had

OF ALL THINGS !!!

 a Subway Tuna Salad Sandwich "Sub of the Day" ($3.50) !!!

Well time allotted or not I couldn't have Indian Food without Cristina and as my boss exited the work site in haste he forgot to pay me so my choices were greatly narrowed.


For our triumphant after Gig meal we stopped off at Daisy's Diner.

A Cheeseburger Deluxe was in my sights but then I spotted something called a "Devils Muff(a)letta on the menu (Cajun Grilled Chicken Louisiana style with Ham, Chili & melted Swiss Cheese on hard roll) and threw caution to the wind, I should have stuck to the Cheeseburger Deluxe.


This Is Show # 25

- Spike



No comments:

Post a Comment