Search This Blog

Monday, November 6, 2017

The Dillon-Lane Syndicate - Marathon Style 10/5/17 - Brooklyn, New York City.


Finally got my chance to become an official member of the Syndicate. 

Several opportunities have surpassed me but this one was a BINGO.

Performing for the kinetic troubadours running in the New York City Marathon was a pleasure and an honor and they passed us by to hear a second or two of the Classic tracks that D.L.S. performs as they approached their finish line.


Burger King supplied D.L.S. with a power supply which was much appreciated.

As I was performing on an acoustic Drum kit I need not had to worry but was honed in on a BK Whopper by mornings end.

It rained slightly in a drizzle but nothing to ruin the proceedings.


And the Whopper was achieved, hence a Whopper Junior with Cheese while watching the equipment as we awaited our cart transportation (car service).

Personally I was flying by the seat of my pants during performance, no rehearsal with the boys on my part but I appreciate this for the sense of danger and stress this brings about, also I was familiar with most of the material. No noticeable mistakes were made by myself (my opinion) due to Brian's excellent stage/street cues for breaks and endings and the Most Excellent band that D.L.S. is.


No comments:

Post a Comment